The Office of Student Accommodations (OSA) is part of Division of Student Affairs on all three campuses at Reynolds. Our services are available for academic and non-academic activities of the college. While we are happy to assist you in achieving your academic goals, the college also wants to encourage students to become strong self-advocates. To be eligible for services through the OSA a student will be required to provide documentation of their disability before receiving services.
Documentation must include:
• Information that is RECENT and based on adult norms when appropriate
• Testing that has been performed by a licensed professional
• Learning Disability diagnoses–with accurate documentation on how it impacts learning
• Medical diagnoses - with accurate documentation on how it impacts learning. This should include diagnostic test results with summary recommendations for accommodations to assist in providing service.
• Psychological Educational Testing - recommendations for accommodations to assist in providing service.
• DRS Vocational Evaluations - Recommendations for accommodations to assist in providing service.
• An Individualized Educational Plan (IEP) or 504 (an IEP or 504 by itself is not sufficient documentation).
Read the guidelines for documenting a disability