Department of Police
Fall/Spring Shuttle Service Schedule
Service Schedule Fall/Spring Semester
Begins the first day of class
PRC - DTC Service
Mondays through Thursdays: 7:15 AM until 10:15 PM
Fridays 7:15 AM-7:15 PM
- Depart DTC on the quarter hour starting at 7:15 a.m. (8:15 a.m., 9:15 a.m., etc.)
- Depart PRC on the three-quarter hour starting at 7:45 a.m. (8:45 a.m., 9:45 a.m., etc.)
- The last shuttle run for the day will leave PRC at 10:15 p.m. (Mon - Thu) and 7:15 p.m. on Fridays
PRC - Brookside
For assistance or an escort between Brookside and Parham Campus or to any parking lot, contact Reynolds PD at 523-5219 or in person at Burnette Hall Room 100.
In the event that the bridge to Brookside is closed, the PRC-DTC shuttle will alter its route to DTC-PRC-Brookside-PRC-DTC, arriving at Brookside approximately 50 minutes past the hour until the bridge reopens.
DTC – A/B Lot Service (Offered by VCU Ramride at VCU Lot I)
NOTE: Additional information on VCU Ram Ride Medical Center Route can be found on the VCU website at: http://www.parking.vcu.edu/vcupark/pdfmaps/MedicalCenter.pdf
VCU shuttle rules and regulations apply. Violators will be barred from using the shuttle and subjected to JSRCC disciplinary actions through the Office of Student Affairs
- VCU “I” lot covered stop which is across the street from the A/B lot
- 7th and Jackson Street
- 8th and Jackson Street
DTC – Navy Hill – A/B Parking Lots After Ramride Hours
- By request by calling the Reynolds Police Department at 804-523-5219
NOTE: Use of the college shuttle service requires a college ID. Use of shuttle services is a privilege. The use of profanity, inappropriate language, or disruptive behavior will result in immediate suspension and subjected to disciplinary action (Policy 1-35, Code of Conduct) through the Office of Students Affairs. To ensure safety and security compliance, the J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College shuttles are subject to video and audio recording.
Shuttle schedules are subject to change.