Department of Police
Daily Crime Log
The purpose of this daily crime log information is to record criminal and alleged criminal incidents reported to the Reynolds Police Department. This data is based on preliminary information and may reflect the following:
- Information not yet verified by further investigation
- Information that may include attempted and reported crime
- Preliminary crime classifications that may be changed at a later date based upon further investigation
- Information that may include mechanical or human error
- Arrest information [Note: all arrested persons are presumed innocent until proved guilty in a court of law]
The Reynolds Police Department does not guarantee (either expressed or implied) the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or correct sequencing of the information, and the information should not be used for comparison purposes over time. The Reynolds Police Department will not be responsible for any error or omission, or for the use of or the results obtained from the use of this information. This department assumes no responsibility or liability beyond the initial dissemination on this website.
Disposition Index for Crime Log
- Pending - incident is under investigation
- NFA - incident was closed with no further activity reported
- Arrest - incident is closed with arrest or summons
- Referral - incident was referred to Student Affairs
- Unfounded - incident was unfounded
By clicking the “Agree” link, I attest that I have read and understood the provisions stated above.